MixerBlender Review 2023: Bitcoin Mixer for beginners
MixerBlender is a service necessary to guarantee anonymization, with which you can make transactions on the bitcoin network completely anonymous. With the help of this Bitcoin tumbler reviews, it is possible to hide the translation, thereby protecting your data. When using bitcoin mixers, the coins’ owner does not enter personal data, purpose, or other credentials, guaranteeing absolute anonymity. Bitcoin mixer Blender is easy to use, even for newbies. It is characterized by a minimalistic design. Here you can change the commission for the transaction being made.
It is worth noting that the main feature of Blender is the simple process of cleaning coins. This service requests one confirmation of the transfer, after which the swept funds are transferred to a pre-registered address. MixerBlender has set one of the lowest commission fees, accounting for only 0.6% of the total amount, attracting most users. Among the characteristics of the mixer can be distinguished:
- Largest deposit: >800 BTC;
- The minimum deposit required is 0.001 BTC;
- Log policy – doesn’t store any personal data;
- Support – at any time of the day by e-mail;
- Registration is not required.
How to use Bitcoin mixer Blender?
Let’s highlight the main steps of the interaction with the Bitcoin Blender service:
- Setting parameters. Fill in the mixer form with the settings you need for the mixing procedure;
- You are depositing bitcoins. The last step is to deposit bitcoins on BTC Blender. You can scan the QR code or copy the wallet ID manually. There is an opportunity to make several deposits to a single wallet directly within the framework of a specific individual order.
- The clean coins will be received at your address after a specified time.
If there are no regulation rules for bitcoin in your country, then it is safe to use MixerBlender to mix the currency.